Justin joined the RADD team in mid-2022. Since joining the RADD team he has performed the following with Audit Manager oversight:
• Assists in all stages of audits, including audit planning (Readiness Assessments) managing an audit program; study, evaluation, and testing of controls; reporting; and follow-up actions.
• Assists with establishing key controls and documenting processes which may involve in establishing, implementing, operating, and monitoring, reviewing, and improving current internal controls.
• Assists with completing and reporting on FDICIA and SOX testing for a variety of key controls/processes, and key reports (IPE) identified in the walkthrough process.
• Coordinates the testing approach and aligned expectations with external auditors to ensure documentation and testing complied with industry standards and allowed for reliance by the external auditors.
• Researches and assesses FDICIA and SOX deficiencies identified and worked with Management to identify an appropriate solution; Followed-up on remediation activities to verify appropriate resolution.